Supplemental Content

for the Spring 2008 issue (volume 45 number 2) of the
Tredyffrin Easttown Historical Society’s History Quarterly



Map of East Whiteland Township showing the locations of the three Malin houses, all of which have laid claim to being Washington's Headquarters on September 16 and 17, 1777, before the Battle of the Clouds.
Background map courtesy of Google Maps.
The main correction is in the position of the Whitehorse Tavern.

Malin Houses Map 6
 

Page last updated: 2008-06-24 at 10:45 EDT
Copyright © 2006-2008 Tredyffrin Easttown Historical Society. All rights reserved.
Permission is given to make copies for personal use only.
All other uses require written permission of the Tredyffrin Easttown Historical Society.