Quarterly Archives :
Tredyffrin Easttown Historical Society
History Quarterly Digital Archives
Source: November 1953 Volume 8 Number 1, Page 22
Rules adopted by the Tredyffrin-Easttown History Club for use of materials in the Club library
- Persons permitted to use Library
- Members of the Club.
- Persons known to members and recommended by member.
- Persons not well known to members - who may ask
to use the Library.
- Use of Library.
- Persons in groups a & b should present to Mrs. Emily
J. Peirce in her office (Tredyffrin Township Building)
an application for use of Library ~ Signed by
The President of the Club - or by the Librarian.
Such persons will be furnished with a key to the
Library. This key must be returned to Mrs. Peirce
at a time to be specified by her.
- Persons in group c - must be accompanied by the
Librarian or other member of the Club.
The Librarian will make arrangements for the use of
the Library by members of group c.
- Registering in the Club House.
- All persons using the Library material are expected
to register in a book (in the Library)
provided for the purpose.
- Books may be kept out of the Library for 2 weeks.